The main lodge contains 117 beds (yeah!). Everyone will have their own bed, but bedding is not provided for free. Be sure to bring your own bedding!!! (sheets, pillows, sleeping bags, warm blankets, etc). However, if you are flying and bringing bedding is more work than its worth, you can rent bedding for $25 from the lodge for the weekend.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Flashlights, headlamps, or a battery-powered lantern if you plan to stay up past 11pm. (Power goes off at 11pm and returns at 6:30).
- The furnace is powered by a generator so nights can be chilly. Bring warm bedding & clothes.
- Bedding (sheets, pillows, sleeping bags, warm blankets). Everyone will have their own bed, but bedding is not provided. The lodge does provide bedding for an additional nightly fee.
- Extra cuddle stuffs and poofs for the community cuddle zone next to the fire place!!!
- Rain gear and warm clothes for hikes and outdoor exploring. It will be wet, I promise!
- Please consider bringing a hand towel to use rather than paper towels. All trash has to be hauled out of camp and is a BIG expense. You can help reduce waste by bringing a towel.
- If you wish to wake up with an alarm, bring a battery-powered clock or set your watch. Plug-in clocks go off with the power.
- Instruments to jam with, board games, circus toys, gear to hike in the rain, and anything that you would like to share, organize, play with, or teach over the weekend.